Friday, August 6, 2010

To Be..... or Not to Be......

So almost an entire year has gone by since my last entry. I didn't even realize how much time had passed. Then, when you stop and actually think of all that has happened in your life during that time, you don't know where to begin. So, the past is in the past and here is the now....

It was pointed out to me once again (last night) from my husband, (oh yeah I got married) that I always have to be saving something. As he put it "humans and animals". It soon then turns into worry and I have now become worried sick. Hold on a second there! When did this start to happen? I then dug, and dug, and dug deeper into the network of reasons as to why I do. Final answer... I just do and I don't have the slightest clue for a "when" answer.

Oh... now more questions begin to rise and quickly at that too. Is this a sign of getting older? Am I turning into my mother? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

WTF! I am now worried over being worried!

I have found out in the last year that I have a brain that can not shut off. Brains can't shut off you silly, but they can slow down. Nope. Not me. After 32 years, I now have ADD. LOL! You can't be serious? Me? I think you have the wrong girl.

Yet... it makes sense. All the lists in my head. All the unfinished mini projects. All the worry and OCD over the most minor thing. All the songs that play repeat when you are trying to go to sleep. All the ball point pens I have collected for the last...... All the random things that pop into my head for no reason at all. All the distractions from one second to the next. Squirrel!

Damn! And I thought I was perfect. I am a nutcase! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment